UPSC PRELIMINARY MOCK TEST 139
Congratulations - you have completed UPSC PRELIMINARY MOCK TEST 139.
You scored %%SCORE%% out of %%TOTAL%%.
Your performance has been rated as %%RATING%%
Question 1 [CLICK ON ANY COICE TO KNOW RIGHT ANSWER]
1. DigiYatra is an industry-led initiative coordinated by the Ministry of Electronics and Information Technology to create awareness about the benefits of digital infrastructure in rural areas.
2.Vayoshreshtha Samman is a Scheme of National Awards instituted by the Ministry of Social Justice & Empowerment for institutions involved in rendering distinguished service for the cause of elderly persons especially indigent senior citizens.
Which of the statements given above is/are correct?
Both 1 and 2
Neither 1 nor 2
DigiYatra is an industry-led initiative co-ordinated by the Ministry of Civil Aviation that provide airline travellers 'digitally unified flying experience' across all stages of their journey. "
Question 2 [CLICK ON ANY COICE TO KNOW RIGHT ANSWER]
- It is released annually by World Bank
- It measures economic opportunity, political empowerment, educational attainment and health and survival.
- India has fully closed its tertiary education gender gap for the first time.
1 and 2
2 and 3
1, 2, 3
Global Gender Gap report is published annually by the world economic forum since 2006. Global gender gap index is a part of this which measures gender equality across four pillars- they are economic opportunity, political empowerment, educational attainment and health and survival.
India has recorded improvement in wage equality for similar work and has fully closed its tertiary education gender gap for the first time.
Question 3 [CLICK ON ANY COICE TO KNOW RIGHT ANSWER]
Ministry of Commerce and Industry
Ministry of Corporate Affairs
Ministry of Micro, Small and Medium Enterprise
Ministry of Heavy industry and Public enterprise
- The Registrar of Companies (ROC) is an office under the Indian Ministry of Corporate Affairs that deals with administration of the Companies Act 1956 and Companies Act, 2013.
- There are currently 22 Registrars of Companies (ROC) operating from offices in all major states of India.
- Some states, such as Maharashtra and Tamil Nadu, have two ROCs each. Section 609 of the Companies Act, 1956 tasks the ROCs with the primary duty of registering companies and LLPs- limited liability partnership, floated in the respective states and the union territories under their administration.
Question 4 [CLICK ON ANY COICE TO KNOW RIGHT ANSWER]
Jammu & Kashmir
Question 5 [CLICK ON ANY COICE TO KNOW RIGHT ANSWER]