UPSC PRELIMINARY MOCK TEST 222
Click on any option to know the CORRECT ANSWERS
- Reduce emissions intensity of its GDP by 10% by 2030 from the 2005 level.
- Power capacity to be 40% non-fossil fuel-based.
Both 1 and 2
Neither 1 nor 2
- Expansionary fiscal policy
- Large scale borrowing by government.
- Higher interest rate.
2 and 3 only
All the above
1 and 2 only
A crude form of heroin
A crude form of cocaine
- 2019 G20 Summit was the first G20 summit to be hosted by Japan.
- Pakistan is not a member of G20 Forum.
- G20 summits focus only on macroeconomy and trade.
- India has hosted G20 summits twice since its inception.
1, 2, 4
2, 3, 4
1, 3, 4
The 2019 G20 Osaka summit was the fourteenth meeting of the G20, a forum of 19 countries and the EU that together represent most of the world economy. It was the first G20 summit to be hosted by Japan.
The 19 countries are Argentina, Australia, Brazil, Canada, China, France, Germany, India, Indonesia, Italy, Japan, Mexico, Republic of Korea, Republic of South Africa, Russia, Saudi Arabia, Turkey, United Kingdom, United States of America.
The recent G20 summits have focused not only on macroeconomy and trade, but also on a wide range of global issues which have an immense impact on the global economy, such as development, climate change and energy, health, counter-terrorism, as well as migration and refugees.
India was the host country in 2002. The 2020 Summit will be in Saudi Arabia and 2022 in India. "
The conference was held to discuss a framework for the new National Education Policy.
It was an All India Conference to a frame a National Awareness Programme for the protection of Endemic Species.
It was a conference of senior tax administratorsaimed at increasing revenue collection and facilitate effective implementation of law and policies.
It was a National Conference on Language, Literature and Culture.