UPSC PRELIMINARY MOCK TEST 224
Click on any option to know the CORRECT ANSWERS
- Geological time period.
- Nature of rocks
- Structure of rocks
- Amount of water flowing and periodicity of the flow.
Which of the above statements given above is/are correct?
1, 2 , 3 only
1, 2, 3, 4 only
1, 2, 3, 4 and 5
2, 3, 4, 5 only
The flow of water through well-defined channels is known as 'drainage' and the network of such channels is called a 'drainage system'. The drainage pattern of an area is the outcome of the ecological time period, nature and structure of rocks, topography, slope, amount of water flowing and the periodicity of the flow. "
1. It is indigenous to India
2. It is used in manufacturing of essential oils
Which of the following below given codes are correct?
Both 1 and 2
Neither 1 nor 2
- It is set up under the Companies Act, 2013 as a professional accounting body of India.
- It is solely responsible for setting the Standards on Auditing (SAs) to be followed in the audit of financial statements in India.
- National Financial Reporting Authority
- Carbon Dioxide
- Nitrogen Dioxide
- Sulphur Dioxide
- Carbon Monoxide
The pollutants considered are PM10, PM2.5, NO2, SO2, CO, O3, NH3, and Pb. "
- a) China, Japan, South Korea
- b) Australia, New Zealand, India
- c) Indonesia, India, Australia
- d) Australia, Japan, India
Both A and B
Both B and C