UPSC PRELIMINARY MOCK TEST 230
Congratulations - you have completed UPSC PRELIMINARY MOCK TEST 230.
You scored %%SCORE%% out of %%TOTAL%%.
Your performance has been rated as %%RATING%%
Question 1 [CLICK ON ANY CHOICE TO KNOW MCQ multiple objective type questions RIGHT ANSWER]
- Though the state information commissioner is appointed by the governor, they are removed by the President.
- For the removal of State Information Commissioner on the ground of misbehavior the governor should refer the matter to the Supreme Court.
Both 1 and 2
Neither 1 nor 2
Statement 2 is correct. He can also be removed by governor for proved misbehaviour or incapacity if Supreme Court inquiry finds him guilty. They can resign by writing to governor.
Question 2 [CLICK ON ANY CHOICE TO KNOW MCQ multiple objective type questions RIGHT ANSWER]
- The Bio-safety protocol deals with Living Modified Organism.
- The Bio-safety protocol is the Cartagena Protocol.
Both are correct
Both are incorrect
Question 3 [CLICK ON ANY CHOICE TO KNOW MCQ multiple objective type questions RIGHT ANSWER]
None of the above
Qutbuddin Aibak started the construction of after the name of a famous Sufi saint Khwaja Qutbuddin Bakthiyar. It was later completed by Iltutmish.
Source - Chapter 16, Class 11th Tamil Nadu
GS 1 - Art and Culture - Architecture
- Learn about the architectural design of Qutub Minar. Also compare and contrast it with Minars in Iran.
- Qutub Minar also demonstrates the influence of Sufism in that period
Question 4 [CLICK ON ANY CHOICE TO KNOW MCQ multiple objective type questions RIGHT ANSWER]
Henry David Thoreau
Question 5 [CLICK ON ANY CHOICE TO KNOW MCQ multiple objective type questions RIGHT ANSWER]
1 and 2 only
2 and 3 only
1, 2 and 3
- The Cabinet Committee on Economic Affairs, chaired by Prime Minister Shri Narendra Modi has approved the proposal of Department of School Education and Literacy to formulate a Integrated Scheme on School Education by subsuming Sarva Shiksha Abhiyan (SSA), Rashtriya Madhyamik Shiksha Abhiyan (RMSA) and Teacher Education (TE) from 1st April, 2018 to 31st March, 2020.
- The scheme comes in the backdrop of PM's vision of Sabko Shiksha, Achhi Shiksha and aims to support the States in universalising access to school education from classes pre-nursery to XII across the country.
- The vision of the Scheme is to ensure inclusive and equitable quality education from nursery to senior secondary stage in accordance with the Sustainable Development Goal for Education. The main emphasis of the Integrated Scheme is on improving quality of school education by focussing on the two T's - Teacher and Technology.
For details regarding the scheme (features, impact, benefits), click HERE ;