UPSC PRELIMINARY MOCK TEST 238
Congratulations - you have completed UPSC PRELIMINARY MOCK TEST 238.
You scored %%SCORE%% out of %%TOTAL%%.
Your performance has been rated as %%RATING%%
Question 1 [CLICK ON ANY CHOICE TO KNOW MCQ multiple objective type questions RIGHT ANSWER]
- Lake Victoria
- Lake Tanganyika
- Lake Malawi
GS 1 - Distribution of key natural resources across the world
- Importance of the lakes and their origin around African Rift Valley
Question 2 [CLICK ON ANY CHOICE TO KNOW MCQ multiple objective type questions RIGHT ANSWER]
- Mount Saramati : Arunachal Pradesh
- Doddabetta : Tamil Nadu
- Guru Shikhar : Rajasthan
1 and 2 only
2 and 3 only
1, 2 and 3
Pairs 2 and 3 are correct.
|Highest Point/Peak||State||Highest Point/Peak||State|
|Arma Konda||Andhra Pradesh||Parasnath||Jharkhand|
|Reo Purgyil*||Himachal Pradesh||Phawngpui||Mizoram|
|Guru Shikhar||Rajasthan||Doli Gutta||Telangana|
|Betlingchhip||Tripura||Amsot Peak||Uttar Pradesh|
|Nanda Devi||Uttarakhand||Sandakphu*||West Bengal|
*Shared with other country
Question 3 [CLICK ON ANY CHOICE TO KNOW MCQ multiple objective type questions RIGHT ANSWER]
- The Jainism spread to south India when Bhadrabahu went to the South during the 12-year famine in Magadha.
- The South-returned Jainas were called Shvetambaras.
Both are correct
Both are incorrect
Question 4 [CLICK ON ANY CHOICE TO KNOW MCQ multiple objective type questions RIGHT ANSWER]
1 and 2 only
2 and 3 Only
1,2 and 3
1 and 3 Only
Japan, France, UK, Canada, Italy, Germany and USA.
Question 5 [CLICK ON ANY CHOICE TO KNOW MCQ multiple objective type questions RIGHT ANSWER]
- Their inscriptions refer to more than 400 terms for different kinds of taxes.
- The most frequently mentioned tax is vetti, taken not in cash but in the form of forced labour, and kadamai, or land revenue.
- There were also taxes on thatching the house, the use of a ladder to climb palm trees, a cess on succession to family property, etc.