UPSC PRELIMINARY MOCK TEST 242
Congratulations - you have completed UPSC PRELIMINARY MOCK TEST 242.
You scored %%SCORE%% out of %%TOTAL%%.
Your performance has been rated as %%RATING%%
Question 1 [CLICK ON ANY CHOICE TO KNOW MCQ multiple objective type questions RIGHT ANSWER]
Trading across borders
- Starting a business,
- Dealing with construction permits,
- Getting electricity,
- Registering property,
- Getting credit,
- Protecting minority investors,
- Paying taxes,
- Trading across borders,
- Enforcing contracts,
- Resolving insolvency, and
- Labour market regulation.
Question 2 [CLICK ON ANY CHOICE TO KNOW MCQ multiple objective type questions RIGHT ANSWER]
- The session was presided by Lala Rajpat Rai
- The programme of non-cooperation was endorsed in this session
- Resolution on fundamental rights was introduced which included primary education as a fundamental right.
- Change of INCs goal from attaining the self- government through constitutional means to the attainment of Swaraj through and Peaceful and legitimate means.
1 and 2 only
1, 2 and 3 only
2 and 4 only
All the above
- The Napur (special session )was presided by C. Vijayaraghavachariar
- The programme of non-cooperation was endorsed.
- An important change was made in Congress creed; now, instead of having the attainment of self-government through constitutional means as its goal, the Congress decided to have the attainment of Swaraj through peaceful and legitimate means, thus committing itself to an extra- constitutional mass struggle.
Note: Resolution on fundamental rights which included primary education as a fundamental right was introduced in Karachi Session of INC, 1931.
Question 3 [CLICK ON ANY CHOICE TO KNOW MCQ multiple objective type questions RIGHT ANSWER]
- It is an initiative of Ministry of culture
- It is a revenue generating Project
- Agency will be selected on the basis of financial bid
All of the above
Only 1 and 3
Only 2 and 3
Question 4 [CLICK ON ANY CHOICE TO KNOW MCQ multiple objective type questions RIGHT ANSWER]
- Arikkamedu was a seaport during the Sangam period.
- Uraiyur was famous for pearls.
- Lord Murugan was the primary deity of the Sangam age.
Select the correct answer using the code given below.
2 and 3 only
1, 2 and 3
All the statements given above are correct. "
Question 5 [CLICK ON ANY CHOICE TO KNOW MCQ multiple objective type questions RIGHT ANSWER]
1. Grasslands are found on every continent.
2. These terrestrial ecosystems occupy roughly 19% of the earth's surface.
3. Grasslands are characterized by treeless herbaceous plant cover, dominated by a wide variety of grass species. Which of the statements are INCORRECT?
1 and 2 only
2 and 3 only
Features of grassland ecosystems:
* Land is dominated by grasses. Large shrubs or trees are not there.
* Grasslands have a rich variety of animals.
* Grasslands have been the home for grazing animals for Millions of years. Since the grass height is low and trees are few, animals found in their areas are exposed to the stress of sun and sweeping winds. "