UPSC PRELIMINARY MOCK TEST 245
Congratulations - you have completed UPSC PRELIMINARY MOCK TEST 245.
You scored %%SCORE%% out of %%TOTAL%%.
Your performance has been rated as %%RATING%%
Question 96 [CLICK ON ANY CHOICE TO KNOW MCQ multiple objective type questions RIGHT ANSWER]
Madhyamaka and Yogacara are the two main philosophical trajectories associated with the Mahayana stream of Buddhist thought.
Madhyamaka refers to a tradition of Buddhist philosophy and practice founded by the Indian philosopher Nagarjuna (c. 150-250 CE). The foundational text of the Madhyamaka tradition is Nagarjuna's Mulamadhyamakakarika. Madhyamaka thought had a major influence on the subsequent development of the Mahayana Buddhist tradition. It is the dominant interpretation of Buddhist philosophy in Tibetan Buddhism and has also been influential in East Asian Buddhist thought.
Yogacara is an influential tradition of Buddhist philosophy and psychology emphasizing the study of cognition, perception, and consciousness through the interior lens of meditative and yogic practices.
Question 97 [CLICK ON ANY CHOICE TO KNOW MCQ multiple objective type questions RIGHT ANSWER]
- As per the regulations, there are five categories of Remotely Piloted Aircraft System (RPAS) categorized by size.
- The RPAS operations will be based on NPNT (No Permission, No Take off).
1 and 2 both
None of the above
The RPAS operations will be based on NPNT (No Permission, No Take off). Statement 2 is correct.
Question 98 [CLICK ON ANY CHOICE TO KNOW MCQ multiple objective type questions RIGHT ANSWER]
These are flowering plants
They grow in near-shore waters, and are found around every continent
Seagrass habitats are commercially important due to their great productivity
They are a main diet for dugongs
- These flowering plants, which grow in near-shore waters, are under intense pressure - some estimates suggest global losses are running at 7% a year.
- The grasses provide shelter and food for many sea creatures. Fishers actively target seagrasses because they recognise the habitats' great productivity. This is true from small-scale recreational activity all the way through to large-scale commercial practice.
- Seagrass meadows are found around every continent except Antarctica.
- The plants cycle nutrients, stabilise sediments, and - as photosynthesisers - act as a "sink" for carbon dioxide.
- They also provide nursery habitat for juvenile fish, which hide from predators among the stems.
Question 99 [CLICK ON ANY CHOICE TO KNOW MCQ multiple objective type questions RIGHT ANSWER]
Select the correct answer using the code given below
2 and 4 only
1, 3 and 4 only
1, 2, 3 and 4
Baltic Sea shares border with Sweden, Denmark, Lithuania, Russia, Poland, Germany, Finland, Estonia, Latvia. "
Question 100 [CLICK ON ANY CHOICE TO KNOW MCQ multiple objective type questions RIGHT ANSWER]