UPSC PRELIMINARY MOCK TEST 274
Congratulations - you have completed UPSC PRELIMINARY MOCK TEST 274.
You scored %%SCORE%% out of %%TOTAL%%.
Your performance has been rated as %%RATING%%
Question 71 [CLICK ON ANY CHOICE TO KNOW MCQ multiple objective type questions RIGHT ANSWER]
- It is a sub-mission under National Mission for Sustainable Agriculture (NMSA), launched by the Ministry of Agriculture and Farmers Welfare.
- The scheme aims to develop certified organic production.
- It links growers with consumers and support the development of entire value chain.
- Ministry of Agriculture and Farmers Welfare has launched this Central Sector Scheme named "Mission Organic Value Chain Development for North Eastern Region" (MOVCDNER) for implementation in the States of Arunachal Pradesh, Assam, Manipur, Meghalaya, Mizoram, Nagaland, Sikkim and Tripura.
- The scheme aims at development of certified organic production in a value chain mode to link growers with consumers and to support the development of entire value chain starting from inputs, seeds, certification and creation of facilities for collection, aggregation, processing, marketing and brand building initiative.
- The assistance is provided for cluster development, on/off farm input production, supply of seeds/planting materials, setting up of functional infrastructure, establishment of integrated processing unit, refrigerated transportation, pre-cooling/ cold stores chamber, branding, labelling and packaging, hiring of space, hand holdings, organic certification through third party, mobilization of farmers/processors etc.
Question 72 [CLICK ON ANY CHOICE TO KNOW MCQ multiple objective type questions RIGHT ANSWER]
- It has been launched by the Tea Board of India.
- It is aimed to deliver and disseminate relevant information pertaining to the industry and its stakeholders, especially less-organised small tea growers (STG).
Both 1 and 2
Neither 1 nor 2
The mobile app will help monitor and inspect all tea-based projects, regulatory activities, subsidies, workshops, awareness programmes and advisories and will also multicast weather data (rainfall, sunshine, humidity, temperature) as part of its notification services and suggest suitable time for fertilizer applications on a real-time basis.
The app will be able to advice on micro-level activities like planting, replanting, rejuvenation, centering, tipping, level plucking, shade regulation and pest management. It will also alert estates about plucking, pruning and spraying rounds, soil sampling and weed management.
Question 73 [CLICK ON ANY CHOICE TO KNOW MCQ multiple objective type questions RIGHT ANSWER]
V D Savarkar
Subhas Chandra Bose
Question 74 [CLICK ON ANY CHOICE TO KNOW MCQ multiple objective type questions RIGHT ANSWER]
Question 75 [CLICK ON ANY CHOICE TO KNOW MCQ multiple objective type questions RIGHT ANSWER]
- Report released by World Economic Forum
- According to report India accounts for two-thirds of the world's most polluted cities
Both 1 and 2
Neither 1 nor 2