Indian History Questions Answers 10000 MCQ.
Congratulations - you have completed Indian History Questions Answers 10000 MCQ..
You scored %%SCORE%% out of %%TOTAL%%.
Your performance has been rated as %%RATING%%
Your answers are highlighted below.
The Rajput Clan that ruled Bundelkhand was
Consider the following statements about Swami Vivekananda
- He said that Vedanta was the religion of all.
- He believed in reviving all the best traditions of Hinduism.
- He was impressed by the status of women in the West.
1, 2 and 3
1 and 2
2 and 3
1 and 3
‹¯¨ Who among the following is known to have regulated the course of Vitasta in Kashmir by his engineering operations?
Consider the statements :
- Vinaya texts deal with the monastic discipline.
- The Visuddhimagga is a part of colonial text.
- Mahayana texts deal with prajna or wisdom.
- Sutras in transmigration advocate the doctrine of twelve links of pratiya - samutpada.
1, 3 and 4
1 and 2
1 and 3
1, 2 and 4
Who wrote Tarikh-ul-Hind?
The British Government introduced Portfolio system for the first time in
Which sultan had a dispute with Sufi Saint Nizamuddin Auliya?
Feroz Shah Tughlaq
Communal Representation was for the first time given in the interest of Muslims by
The Indian Council Act of 1909
The Government of India Act of 1919
The Government of India Act of 1935
The Act of 1858
Kautilya hailed from .......
Once you are finished, click the button below. Any items you have not completed will be marked incorrect.
There are 9 questions to complete.