Indian History Questions Answers 10000 MCQ.
Congratulations - you have completed Indian History Questions Answers 10000 MCQ..
You scored %%SCORE%% out of %%TOTAL%%.
Your performance has been rated as %%RATING%%
Your answers are highlighted below.
The first time in India that land was divided into different categories for the purpose of revenue, taking into account the quality of land and its productive capacity, was during the reign of
Sher Shah Suri
Firuz Shah Tughluq
How many tirthas (Officials) are referred in Arthashastra?
The revolutionary who died of a 64 days' hunger strike was
Kanlshka was the follower of
Consider the following statements on the Chalukyas
- Pulakesin II defeated the Vishnukundins of Andhra delta and later allowed Vishnuvardhana to form a kingdom there.
- Pulakesin II performed a horse sacrifice.
- The Chalukyas became a sovereign power under Pulakesin I
- From Vishnuvardhana's reign began the line of western Chalukyas.
1, 2 and 3
2 and 3
1 and 3
2 and 4
Which of the following was/were the main feature (s) of the Government of India Act, 1919?
- Introduction of separate electorates for Muslims.
- Devolution of legislative authority by the centre to the provinces.
- Expansion and reconstitution of central and provincial legislatures.
1 and 3
2 and 3
Which of the following pairs of various eras and the respective years they commenced from, is wrong?
Saka Era; 78AD
Gupta Era; 320 AD
Vikram Era; 58 AD
Kali Era; 3102 BC
Which of the following was not one of the royal dynasties of the Tamil country during the Sangam Age?
Who had expressed the view that the cotton cloth worn by Indians had a brighter white colour than any cotton found elsewhere ?
Once you are finished, click the button below. Any items you have not completed will be marked incorrect.
There are 9 questions to complete.