Indian History Questions Answers 10000 MCQ.
Congratulations - you have completed Indian History Questions Answers 10000 MCQ..
You scored %%SCORE%% out of %%TOTAL%%.
Your performance has been rated as %%RATING%%
Your answers are highlighted below.
Consider the following statements about Dr Ram Manohar Lohia
- He believed the Satyagraha without constructive work is like a sentence without a verb.
- He wrote his PhD thesis paper on the topic of Salt Satyagraha, focusing on Mahatma Gandhi's socioeconomic theory.
- He recognised that caste, more than class, was the huge stumbling block to India's progress.
2 and 3
1 and 3
All of these
Maulana Abul Kalam Azad was the author of
India Wins Freedom
Discovery of India
Consider the following statements in regard to the parallel government emerged during the Quit India Movement.
- The first such government emerged in Satara.
- The government which emerged in Tamluk was known as `Jatiya Sarkar'.
- The longest lasting and effective parallel government was in Satara.
1 and 2 only
2 and 3 only
1 and 3 only
1, 2 and 3
Who was the first leader to preside over the INC?
S Subramanya Iyer
The four varnas are mentioned for the first time in the
After 1880, Railways were built during British rule in India through
Indian merchants or money-lenders
A and B both
The title Sultan-us-Sharq was assumed by the ruler of
The Kaulinya system was introduced in Bengal by
Which of the following regions did not form the part of Ashoka's empire?
Once you are finished, click the button below. Any items you have not completed will be marked incorrect.
There are 9 questions to complete.