Indian History Questions Answers 10000 MCQ.
Banabhatta, a great scholar, lived during the reign of
Until the late nineteenth century, literacy in Asia was:
confined to the upper class.
higher than in the West.
about the same as in the West.
The Mansabdari system of the Mughals was a complex system. Its efficient functioning depended upon:
- The practice of offering the title of 'Mansabdar' to military personnel only.
- Proper functioning of the dagh (branding) system.
- Proper functioning of the Jagirdari system.
2 and 3 only
1 and 3 only
1, 2 and 3
In Which year was the title of Governor-general chanced to that of the Viceroy?
Consider the following statements
- The last Mauryan ruler, Brihadratha was assassinated by his commander-in-chief, Pushyamitra Sunga.
- The last Sunga king, Devabhuti was assassinated by his Brahman minister Vasudeva Kanva who usurped the throne.
Both 1 and 2
Neither 1 nor 2
There are 5 questions to complete.