Indian History Questions Answers 10000 MCQ.
Consider the following statement (s) related to the Nehru Report?
- It favoured Dominion Status.
- It favoured a federal system.
- It rejected the system of Communal Electorate.
- It was against the setting up of a Supreme Court.
I, II & III
I & III
II, III & IV
I & IV
Which of the following ports were situated on the eastern coast of South India?
2, 3, 4
1, 2, 3
A 'Sabha' in the Vedic period was a/an
Institution of professional men in villages
National Assembly of all Citizens of the State.
Consider the following statements
- At the time of independence, the Government of India followed the calendar based on Saka era.
- The National Calendar commenced on Chaitra 1 Saka, 1879 corresponding to March 22, 1957 AD.
Both 1 and 2
Neither 1 nor 2
The Mughals imported fruits from
There are 5 questions to complete.