Indian History Questions Answers 10000 MCQ.
Which of the following statements about Permanent Settlement are correct?
- It conferred proprietary rights to peasants.
- The Zamindars were recognised as the proprietors of land.
- The government permanently fixed the land revenue demand.
- The Zamindars acted as the middlemen between the peasants and the government.
1 and 4
1 and 3
2, 3 and 4
3 and 4
The Diwani right of Bengal, Bihar and Orissa was obtained by the English East India Company under the treaty of
- Chandragupta-I Kumaradevi
- Samudragupta Dattadevi
- Chandragupta-II Dhruvadevi
- Kumargupta-I Kuberanaga
1, 2 and 3
2 and 3
1, 2 and 4
2 and 4
In 1833, Parliament:
disbanded the British East India Co.
abolished the British East India Co. monopoly in India.
opened India to Christian missionaries.
took control of India.
Bal Gangadhar Tilak earned the epithet of Lokamanya during
the Congress Session in 1917
the Home Rule Movement
the Lucknow pact of 1916
his trial in 1907-08
There are 5 questions to complete.