Indian History Questions Answers 10000 MCQ.
Which of the following were not the new industries introduced by the Britishers?
Consider the following statements: In the reign of Jahangir, Kandahar could not be recaptured due to
- Inefficiency of Mughal Army
- Refusal of Khurram to proceed to that place
- Difficulties in organising an expedition
- Severe cold in Afghanistan
2, 3 and 4
1 and 4
1, 2, and 3
1, 2, 3 and 4
Hammurabi was the greatest king of
Consider the following statements regarding Magadha?
- It became the most prominent Mahajanapada owing to its large standing army and walled city.
- The capital was initially Rajagriha and then shifted to Pataliputra.
Both 1 and 2
Neither 1 and 2
The Cholas were the only known rulers in the history of India to have undertaken successful overseas naval expeditions. Who of the following Chola rulers successfully invaded Laccadives, Maldives, Sri Lanka and Sumatra?
Both B and C above
There are 5 questions to complete.