Indian History Questions Answers 10000 MCQ.
Congratulations - you have completed Indian History Questions Answers 10000 MCQ.. You scored %%SCORE%% out of %%TOTAL%%. Your performance has been rated as %%RATING%%
Your answers are highlighted below.
Under the Mughals the cotton goods were exported to
How did Akbar get rid of the authority of the Ulemas?
He founded Din-i-Ilahi
He appointed Hindus to the highest posts in the empire
He invited the representatives of all religions for religious debates at the Ibadat Khana
He issued an infallibility decree in 1579
The Name of Ram Prasad Bismil is associated with
Kanpur Conspiracy Case
Alipore Conspiracy Case
Kakori Conspiracy Case
Meerut Conspiracy Case
Which of the following statements are not true of the Home Rule Movement ?
- The demand was for selfgovernment and not complete independence.
- The movement included promoting political education to build a base for selfgovernment
- It did not achieve much impact or popularity.
- The movement was the part of the Congress activity.
1 and 2
2 and 3
3 and 4
4 and 1
A focal point of all revolutionary activities in London was
Singh Sabha Building
Dadabhai Naoroji's House
Gautam Buddha was the founder of
Which of the following statements regarding Mahatma Gandhi's philosophy of Satyagraha is/are correct?
- Truth and non-violence are its two vital ingredients.
- The follower of Satyagraha would resist evil but not hate the evil doer.
- The Satyagrahi would, if necessary, inflict suffering on himself, and also the evil doer.
1, 2 and 3
2 and 3
1 and 2
Which Technique was known as prepared core technique?
Tool types technique
Who among the following cultures were the first to paint their pottery?
Once you are finished, click the button below. Any items you have not completed will be marked incorrect.
There are 9 questions to complete.