The founder of Boy Scouts nd Girl Guides movement was-
Which of the following are true of Jainism?
- It has an affinity with the Vedanta system of Philosophy.
- It has an affinity with the Sankhya system of Philosophy.
- It completely rejected the concept of the soul.
- According to it the world consists of two eternal categories, viz: conscious (Jiva) and unconscious (Ajiva).
2 and 3
Which of the following leader who presided All India Congress Committee session on 9th August?
Aruna Asif Ali
Which one of the following is a site of the Harappan civilization wherein a Persian Gulf seal has been unearthed? ,
Consider the following statements:
- Some of the earliest bhakti movements ( sixth century) were led by the Alvars (literally, those who are ''immersed'' in devotion to Vishnu) and Nayanars (literally, leaders who were devotees of Shiva).
- They travelled from place to place singing hymns in Tamil in praise of their gods.
- During their travels the Alvars and Nayanars identified certain shrines as abodes of their chosen deities.
I and II
I and III
All of the above
There are 5 questions to complete.