Indian History Questions Answers 10000 MCQ.
Congratulations - you have completed Indian History Questions Answers 10000 MCQ..
You scored %%SCORE%% out of %%TOTAL%%.
Your performance has been rated as %%RATING%%
Your answers are highlighted below.
The last in succession of Jaina Tirthankaras was-
The earliest evidence of Silk in India comes from the archaeological site of
The Indian Civil Service Act was passed during the Viceroyalty of
In Which year was the Battle of PIassey fought?
Who was the first Englishmen to preside over a Congress session?
None of these
Which of the following statements about the Theosophical Movement are correct?
- The movement was founded in India by Annie Besant.
- The movement glorified Indian religious and philosophical traditions.
- The movement was revivalist in nature and lacked a positive programme.
1 and 2 only
2 and 3 only
1 and 3 only
1, 2 and 3
Who called the 1857 revolt ``a planned war of National Independence'' ?
Sir John Seeley
The founder of the Pala dynasty of Bengal was
- Attacked the spread of western sciences.
- Organised social services during natural calamities, like floods, droughts, epidemics etc.
- Encouraged inter-caste marriages and widow remarriage.
- Opposed child marriages and polygamy.
2 \& 3
1, 2, 4
2, 3, 4
all of the above
Once you are finished, click the button below. Any items you have not completed will be marked incorrect.
There are 9 questions to complete.