Consider the following statements:
- Satavahana rulers persecuted the Buddhists.
- Pushyamitra Sunga patronised the Buddhists.
- Shashanka cut off the Bodhi tree at Bodha Gaya.
1 and 3
2 and 3
Mahatma Gandhi compared Pherozeshah Mehta with the Himalayas, Tilak with the Ocean and Gokhale with
the Mansarovar Lake
Who was the most important ruler of Paramara dynasty?
Which one of the following is not correctly matched?
Akbar -Xerome Xavier
Shahjahan -Peter Mundi
Jehangir -Sir Thomas Roe
Aurangzeb -Edward Terry
Which of the following are true about Sikandar Lodi?
- He tightened the espionage system.
- He took a keen interest in the development of agriculture and regularly examined the price schedules for the markets.
- He made his younger brother Jalal the independent ruler of the Jaunpur region, formerly ruled by the Sharqis.
- His descendants preferred to call themselves the chaghatayids originating from Chengiz khan's second son, Chaghatay, who ruled Transoxiana.
1, 2, 3 and 4
1 and 2
1 and 3
2, 3 and 4
There are 5 questions to complete.