Indian History Questions Answers 10000 MCQ.
Arrange in proper chronological order of the experiments of Muhammad-bin-Tughlaq,
- Introduction of token currency
- Transfer of capital from Delhi to Daulatabad
- Enhancement of land revenue to 50% in the Doab area
- Establish of a separate department of agriculture
- Appointment of a new set of revenue officers
4, 5, 2, 3, 1
5, 3, 2, 1, 4
2, 4, 1, 3, 5
2, 1, 3, 4, 5
The Peacock throne was bunt by
Who was the first Indian ruler to organize Haj pilgrimage at the expense of the state?
With reference to the tenure of Lord Ripon, the purpose of the Ilbert Bill was to
Enable the Europeans to keep arms freely while the Indians could not do so without licence
Enable the British to annex the territories of native princes without heirs
Introduce the western education in India
Give the Indian magistrates the power to try the Europeans
Prince Dara Shukoh was the son of
There are 5 questions to complete.