Indian History Questions Answers 10000 MCQ.
Congratulations - you have completed Indian History Questions Answers 10000 MCQ..
You scored %%SCORE%% out of %%TOTAL%%.
Your performance has been rated as %%RATING%%
Your answers are highlighted below.
Which of the following are characteristic ascribed to Buddhism? Choose the correct answer given below:
- Theory of Prakrit and Purusha
- Rejection of the authority of the Vedas
- Emphasis on the role of the individual
- Beliefs in the categories of Jiva and Ajiva
3 and 4
1 and 2
1, 3 and 4
1 and 3
Indian Navy Act was passed on
Which of the statements given below about the Champaran Satyagraha is/are correct?
- It was related to Indigo plantations.
- It started because the European planters oppressed the Zamindars.
Both 1 and 2
Neither 1 nor 2
Which one of the following was not constructed by Qutubuddin Aibak ?
Adhai din Ka Jhopada
The immediate cause of Siraj-uddaula's campaign against the English in 1757 was-
The refusal of the English to pay taxes on their goods
The levying of heavy duties by the English on Indian goods entering Kolkata (Calcutta)
Additional fortification of Kolkata (Calcutta) without the permission or even the knowledge of the nawab
The English taking up the cause of Shaukut Jang, a rival of Siraj-ud-daula
Vikramshila University was established by ?
ƒ??So complete was the ruin that not a cat or dog was left among the buildings of the city, in its palace or its suburbs.ƒ? The above statement about the transfer of capital by Sultan Muhammad bin Tughluq was made by
Consider the following statements regarding Ashoka's Dhamma is not correct ?
- Major Rock Edict XIII is of paramount importance in understanding the Ashokan policy of Dhamma.
- The Policy of Dhamma was an attempt at founding a new religion.
- Major Rock Edict III relates to social welfare measures like medical centres for animals as well as men, road construction and planting of medicinal herbs.
- Pillar Edict I states that through the king's care and love of Dhamma it had grown and that it was the king's principle to administer affairs.
1 and 4
2 and 3
2 and 4
None of these
The musical instruments used by the Aryans was
All the above
Once you are finished, click the button below. Any items you have not completed will be marked incorrect.
There are 9 questions to complete.