Indian History Questions Answers 10000 MCQ.
Congratulations - you have completed Indian History Questions Answers 10000 MCQ..
You scored %%SCORE%% out of %%TOTAL%%.
Your performance has been rated as %%RATING%%
Your answers are highlighted below.
The oldest Jain scriptures are regarded to be the
Consider the following statements regarding the history of Kashmir in the tenth century-
- There were two rival groups in the court.
- Queen Sugandha was deposed in 914 A.D.
- Queen Didda did not curb the powers of the feudal landowners.
1, 2, 3
Which of the following is not correctly matched?
Ibadat Khana - Tomb
Prince Daniyal - Viceroy
Birbal - Mahesh Das
Asirgarh - Fortress
Which of the following statements about the Satya Sodhak Samaj are correct?
- It was founded by Jyotiba Phule.
- The movement aimed at the complete abolition of the caste system.
- The movement aimed to spread education among women and lower caste people.
1 and 3 only
2 and 3 only
1, 2 and 3
What was the time period of Indus Civilization / Harappan Civilization?
2400 BC - 1750 BC
2500 BC - 1750 BC
2500 BC - 1700 BC
2400 BC - 1700 BC
Once you are finished, click the button below. Any items you have not completed will be marked incorrect.
There are 5 questions to complete.