In ancient Indian social structure the term aniravasita related to
People outside the Varna classification
BraInnanas and Kshatriyas
Vaisyas and Sudras
Put the following events in chronological order and choose your answer with the help of given codes:
- Formation of an interim government.
- The arrival of the Cabinet Mission.
- Muslim League Launches Direct Action.
- Jinnah's Wrecking of the Shimla Conference.
1, 2, 4, 3
4, 2, 3, 1
4, 2, 1, 3
2, 4, 3, 1
Which of the following statements are true about Sangam age?
- Society was harmonious, but there was friction between local and Vedic traditions.
- Buddhism and Jainism were widespread in the Sangam era.
Both 1 and 2
None of these
In the Sangam age, Uraiyur was important for
it's being a great centre of spice trade.
It's being a great center of indigenous trade.
It's being a great center of cotton trade.
it's being a great emporium of foreign trade.
Who was the Killedar of Fort Jinji?
There are 5 questions to complete.