Indian History Questions Answers 10000 MCQ.
Congratulations - you have completed Indian History Questions Answers 10000 MCQ..
You scored %%SCORE%% out of %%TOTAL%%.
Your performance has been rated as %%RATING%%
Your answers are highlighted below.
With reference to Great Bath of Mohenjodaro, consider the following statements -
- It was built by baked bricks.
- The length of the Bath is 12 metres, breadth 7 mtrs and depth is around
- 5 metres.
- The outer walls of the Bath are plastered by on inch thick plaster of paris.
- By the side of the Bath there were residence of priests who use to come down for bath on special occasions.
1 and 4
1, 2 and 4
2 and 3
1 and 2
Tipu Sultan was ahead of his contemporaries in many respect because-
He understood the threat posed by English to the Indian powers
He understood the importance of strong economic base for the military power
He understood the importance of modern trade and industry
All of the above
Who wrote the ``Kumara Sambavam''
None of these
The caves and rock-cut temples at Ellora are-
Buddhist and Jain
Hindu and Jain
Hindu, Buddhist and Jain
Whose general was Appolodotus?
With reference to the early vedic age, consider the following statements:
- In Rig Veda, there are 20 mandalas of which book I to X are the oldest and relate to early Vedic Age.
- The total numbers of hymns is 1028.
- Book VIII of Rigveda ascribed to Kanvas and Angirases.
- Samaveda, Yajurveda and Atharvaveda are composed during the early vedic age.
2 and 3
1 and 4
1, 2 and 3
2, 3 and 4
Pulakesin II was a contemporary of
Ashoka Pillar at Allahabad provides information about the reign of
Shahu defeated Tara Bai at ..... in 1707.
Once you are finished, click the button below. Any items you have not completed will be marked incorrect.
There are 9 questions to complete.