Indian History Questions Answers 10000 MCQ.
Congratulations - you have completed Indian History Questions Answers 10000 MCQ..
You scored %%SCORE%% out of %%TOTAL%%.
Your performance has been rated as %%RATING%%
Your answers are highlighted below.
When and by whom were the Portuguese driven out of Hughli in Bengal?
Who among the following Maratha chiefs was the last to enter into a subsidiary alliance with the English ?
With reference to Jainism which one of the following statements is correct?
- Jainism enjoyed the patronage of the kalinga king Kharavela in the 1st century BC.
- In the initial stage of Jainism, the Jainas worshipped images unlike Buddhist.
Both 1 and 2
Neither 1 nor 2
What is the correct chronological order of the following British Officials in India?
- Sir John Sore
- Marquis Cornwallis
- Earl of Minto
- Marquess of Wellesley
Which of the following statements about the Satya Sodhak Samaj are correct?
- It was founded by Jyotiba Phule.
- The movement aimed at the complete abolition of the caste system.
- The movement aimed to spread education among women and lower caste people.
2 and 3 only
1 and 3 only
1, 2 and 3
Consider the following statements: Al-Beruni's Kitab-ul-Hind is
- A sympathic study of Indian civilization.
- Mainly a political history of India.
- Critical of Mahmud Ghaznavi' s plundering raids of India.
- Mainly a study of India's cultural, social and intellectual history.
1, 3 and 4
1 and 4
2 and 4
Maulana Abul Kalam Azad was a Scholar in
Give the correct sequence of the following events by using the codes given below:
- Hunter Report
- Home Rule Movement
- Jallianwalla Bagh Masscare
- Rowlatt Act
2, 4, 3, 1
2, 3, 4, 1
2, 1, 3, 4
1, 2, 3, 4
Which of the following is not famous for temples marked by erotic sculptures?
Once you are finished, click the button below. Any items you have not completed will be marked incorrect.
There are 9 questions to complete.