Indian History Questions Answers 10000 MCQ.
Consider the following statement (s) is/are related to the aims of the Indian National Congress in the early phases
- Eradication of all possible race, creed or provincial prejudices among all lovers of India.
- Promotion of personal intimacy among all the earnest workers in the cause of India.
- Formulation of popular demands.
- Organisation of a violent struggle for the political emancipation of India.
III & IV
I, II & III
I, II & III
II & III
Consider the following statement(s) related Jahangir
- Jahangir had set up his court at Allahabad, assumed royal titles and struck coins in his name
- He banned the slaughter of animals for two days in every week viz Sunday & Thursday. Choose the correct answer:
Both II and II
Neither I nor II
During the Gupta period, the village affairs were managed by the village headman with the assistance of the
The Civil Disobedience Movement had been led in the North-West Frontier Province (NWFP) by
Khan Abdul Ghaffar Khan
Sheikh Mohammed Tyabji
Dr M A Ansari
Which of the following was not one of the Rajas of South India to re the banner of revolt against the British?
Wynaad King Kerla Varma
King of Vijianagaram
King Vira Raja of Koorga
King of Travucore
There are 5 questions to complete.