Indian History Questions Answers 10000 MCQ.
Who among the following called themselves 'Brahma-Kshatriay' ?
The Indus valley civilization is called non - Aryan because
- Indus people worshipped mother Goddess.
- It is a pictographic script.
1 and 2
None of these
Among the following, who is given the credit of carrying Jainism in South India?
In which of the following edicts did Ashoka order that ''whosoever monk or nun breaks up the Sangha, after being clothed in white garments, shall take up abode in a place other than a monastery''?
The Queen's Edict
Which of the following statements are correct about Jehangir?
- His reign saw beginning of a new intercourse between Europe of India
- Attempted to prohibit traffic in eunuchs
- Started practices of inter-caste marriages between the families of government officers
- Ordered the abolition of inhuman corporal punishments
I, II, and III
I, II, and IV
II, III, and IV
All the above
There are 5 questions to complete.