Indian History Questions Answers 10000 MCQ.
Congratulations - you have completed Indian History Questions Answers 10000 MCQ..
You scored %%SCORE%% out of %%TOTAL%%.
Your performance has been rated as %%RATING%%
Your answers are highlighted below.
Which one of the following chronological orders of the given dynasties of India is correct ?
What was the extent of Harsha's empire?
The entire Indian subcontinent
The whole of India
The entire Deccan region
A part of northern India
Milindapanho is a
History of a dynasty
Ashoka's Dhamma represented ?
Principles of Buddhism
Principles of Brahmanism
Principle of all Religion
A New religions
Write the correct chronological order of the following :
- Foundation of Swaraj Party
- Jallianwalla Bagh Tragedy
- Congress-Muslim League Pact
- Chauri-Chaura incident
2, 3, 1, 4
3, 2, 1, 4
3, 2, 4, 1
2, 3, 4, 1
Amongst the following, who cooperated with Raja Ram Mohan Roy in the implementation of his educational programmes?
Who impressed upon Harsha to incline towards Buddhism ?
The problem that exercised and evoked the reformists in the 19th century to the greatest extent related to
Consider the following statements: Under Todar Mal's bandobast in Akbar's administration
- the state was to advance loans to the cultivators which could be paid in easy annual instalments.
- Remissions of revenue were granted in bad season.
- The revenue collectors were required to write officially annual reports about the word, character and integrity of their subordinates.
- the accounts were to be kept in Hindi
1 and 2
1, 2 and 3
3 and 4
1, 2, 3 and 4
Once you are finished, click the button below. Any items you have not completed will be marked incorrect.
There are 9 questions to complete.