Indian History Questions Answers 10000 MCQ.
Consider the following pairs Vaishnava saints: Region of strong following
- Ramanuja - South India
- Chaitanya- Central India
- Vallabhacharya - Gujarat and Braj
- Ramanand - North India
l, 3 and 4
1 and 4
2, 3 and 4
l, 2 and 3
Zero was invented by-
An unknown Indian
The caves and rock-cut temples at Ellora are-
Hindu, Buddhist and Jain
Hindu and Jain
Buddhist and Jain
Which of the following are characteristics ascribed to Buddhism?
- Rejection of the authority of the Vedas
- Emphasis on the role of the individual
- Belief in the categories of Jiva and Ajiva
- Choose of Prakriti and Purusha
2 and 3
1,3 and 4
3 and 4
1 and 2
Who wrote a book 'Return of the Aryans'?
Bhagavan Das Gidvani
Avinash Chandra Das
There are 5 questions to complete.