Indian History Questions Answers 10000 MCQ.
The first Famine Commission was constituted under
Sir Richard Strachey
Sir John Strachey
Consider the following statement(s) regarding Khilafat Movement:
- The Amritsar Session of the INC gave a great fillip to the Khilafat agitation.
- Khilafat conference held in Calcutta under Presidentship of Jinnah.
- Khilafat Movement was started to support Ottoman Empire.
Both I and II
Both I and III
I, II and III
Indirect election was introduced in India by the Act of
The single most important factor responsible for the transformation of Ancient Indian society into medieval society was the
decline of trade
practice of land grants
rigidity of the caste system
proliferation of castes
Theosophical movement though not very successful helped in contributing to developments in society. Which of the following are those developments?
- Women upliftment and recognized their importance
- Provided self-respect needed to fight British colonial rule
- Did not provide any contribution as they realized that they were giving false sense of pride
All the above
There are 5 questions to complete.