Indian History Questions Answers 10000 MCQ.
Congratulations - you have completed Indian History Questions Answers 10000 MCQ..
You scored %%SCORE%% out of %%TOTAL%%.
Your performance has been rated as %%RATING%%
Your answers are highlighted below.
The greatest literary achievement of the Mughal period can be said to be
- preserving of official records in a systematic manner.
- the replacement of religious bias by secular attitude among the men of letters and their patrons.
- adoption of a common language to understand the thinking of the common people.
- they expressed their intellectual knowledge through the paintings and sculptures.
1 and 2
3 and 4
2 and 4
In which order did the following dynasties rule Delhi?
- Lodi dynasty
- Tughlaq dynasty
- Khilji dynasty
- Syed dynasty
- Slave dynasty
1, 2, 3, 4, 5
5, 3, 2, 4, 1
4, 3, 2, 1, 5
1, 3, 2, 5, 4
The Treaty of Amritsar was concluded between Maharaja Ranjit Singh and who of the following?
The word `Jaina' was derived from the word
Who among the following was a contemporary of Gautam Buddha?
Excepting two Jaina Tirthankaras, all the others mentioned in tradition are mythical. The two exceptions include
Shantinatha and Vardhamana
Parsvanath and Vardhamana
Shantinatha and Adinath
Parsvanath and Adinath
Which of the following pairs of dynasties and cognomens used by them is/are correctly matched?
- Cholas : Rajkesari and Parakesari
- Pandyas : Satyavakya and Nitimarga
- Western Gangas : Marvarman and Chadaiyavarman
l and 3
2 and 3
Which one of the following statements about Rousseau is correct?
He perfected the theory of Social Contract
He repudiated the theory of Contract altogether
He transformed the theory of Contract into an idealist mode of political discourse
He added nothing to the theories of Hobbes and Locke beyond combining their views
During the sangam age the northern boundary of the Tamil country extended upto
Once you are finished, click the button below. Any items you have not completed will be marked incorrect.
There are 9 questions to complete.