Indian History Questions Answers 10000 MCQ.
Congratulations - you have completed Indian History Questions Answers 10000 MCQ..
You scored %%SCORE%% out of %%TOTAL%%.
Your performance has been rated as %%RATING%%
Your answers are highlighted below.
By the enactment of British Parliament when did the East India Company cease to be a trading Company?
Consider the following statements
- Shah Jahan discontinued Jharokha darshan and Tula Dana.
- Shah Jahan refused to grant land to Shanti Das, the leading Jain Jeweller and banker of Ahmedabad to build a resting place for Jain saints.
- Shah Jahan banned mixed marriages between Hindus and Muslims in Kashmir.
- Shah Jahan exempted the theologians from offering Sijda.
1 and 2
2 and 4
2 and 3
1 and 4
Which Bhakti Saints known as Sri Gauranga, was a popular Vaishnava saint and reformer from Bengal?
The Civil Disobedience Movement was suspended after the Gandhi-Irwin Pact. Why did the Congress decide to resume the movement In January 1932?
Failure of the Second Round Table Conference
Repudiation of the Gandhi-Irwin Pact by the British Government
British policies of repression
All the above
Consider the following statements about Kabir and Nanak-
- Their ideas were drawn both from Bhakti and Sufi traditions.
- They expressed the sentiments of rural masses.
- They made a strong plea for Hindu-Muslim unity.
- Their followers founded religious communities.
1, 2, 3 and 4 are correct
1, 3 and 4 are correct
1 and 2 are correct
1, 2 and 3 are correct
Once you are finished, click the button below. Any items you have not completed will be marked incorrect.
There are 5 questions to complete.